Kamis, 05 Juli 2012

For My Best Friend I Ever Had

i wonder to know
why there is no smile from you to me
i wonder to know
why you keep silence
i wonder to know
 why don't u share your laugh n pain to me again

it's may be you don't need me any longer
it's may be youu had found a new best friend
it's may be our friendship couldn't be last forever
it's may be i don;t have any space in your heart anymore
it's just may be.

but...
i still call you in my pray
i still remember all of memories that we ever had
i still wan't to keep our friendship
i still have a very very big space in my heart for you
i still have shoulders to cry on
i still have ears to hear your good and bad news
i stiil have hands to give you a big huge
i still have number to call
i still have Allah, and it means i still have everything

hope you will be better
hope everything about you is ok
hope you will find best in everyhing you need
best wishes for you

if there is no chance to us to get closer
i just can say sorry, if i had any false to you
i really miss you